CRELEX® protects the interests of athletes, sports clubs and sports associations in various sports.
Within the ambit of Motorsport the Professionals of the Firm have an experience of more than twenty years in assisting and providing legal advice to drivers, racing teams and organisers of international series, as well as sports agents and sponsors, in extra-judicial cases (negotiations and drafting of agreements), and in litigation and arbitration, including those within the Federation (ACI).
Over the years, the Firm has developed skills also in the assistance of professional football players and teams, in extra-judicial cases (negotiations and drafting of agreements) and in litigation and arbitrations, including those within the Federation (FIGC).
- Litigation and Arbitrations
- National and International Contracts
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Family Law and Individual Rights
- Criminal Law
- Labour Law and Social Security
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Law
- Inheritance Law
- Real Estate Law and Leases
- Insolvency Law and the Remedying of Situations of Over-Indebtedness
- Sports law
- Protection on Personal Data