National and International Contracts
The Professionals of the Firm have well-established skills in the negotiation, the legal advice and the drafting of commercial agreements, in a national and international context, with particular reference to the commercial co-operation between companies, the distribution arrangements, the construction contracts, the sale of machineries and industrial plants, the exploitation of the industrial properties.
The Lawyers working at the Firm are also experienced in assisting in transactions such as acquisitions and mergers, both nationally and internationally.
- Litigation and Arbitrations
- National and International Contracts
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Family Law and Individual Rights
- Criminal Law
- Labour Law and Social Security
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Law
- Inheritance Law
- Real Estate Law and Leases
- Insolvency Law and the Remedying of Situations of Over-Indebtedness
- Sports law
- Protection on Personal Data