Intellectual and Industrial Property Law
The Professionals of our Firm are experienced in the legal advice and assistance relating to the (judicial and extra-judicial) protection of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, both nationally and internationally.
Our Firm assists in the application of trademarks (national, EU and international trademarks) and in the relating registration procedures (for instance, we assist in third parties’ oppositions), and provides consulting in connection with the most appropriate strategies for the best international protection of the client’s trademark, both from a perspective of the strength of the protection and from a perspective of the costs.
The Professionals of our Firm have co-operated for several years with a primary agency providing searches on the registers (in any country of the world) and technical advice and support in connection with patents.
CRELEX® provides legal assistance in connection with the contracts relating to the intellectual and industrial property rights (for instance, assignments and licences), including the image rights of known individuals (for instance, athletes).
Our Firm handles also copyright cases.
- Litigation and Arbitrations
- National and International Contracts
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Family Law and Individual Rights
- Criminal Law
- Labour Law and Social Security
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Law
- Inheritance Law
- Real Estate Law and Leases
- Insolvency Law and the Remedying of Situations of Over-Indebtedness
- Sports law
- Protection on Personal Data