Family Law and Individual Rights
CRELEX® offers legal consulting to private individuals in connection with all matters relating to family law and individual rights, with a particular attention to the protection of minors and of the most vulnerable, and to the issues relating to a couple’s relationship, both from a personal and from an economic perspective.
The assistance is provided in judicial and extra-judicial cases, and at all time the priority is given, to the extent possible, to shared solutions of the conflicts.
The Firm offers consulting and assistance also in relation with the nullity of the canonical marriage.
- Litigation and Arbitrations
- National and International Contracts
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Family Law and Individual Rights
- Criminal Law
- Labour Law and Social Security
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Law
- Inheritance Law
- Real Estate Law and Leases
- Insolvency Law and the Remedying of Situations of Over-Indebtedness
- Sports law
- Protection on Personal Data