CRELEX® offers to its clients a complete legal advice and assistance in criminal law.
In court cases, by means of the defense in the procedure in any phase and degree: from the pre-trial investigations to the judgment on the merits, as well as in the precautionary measures, in the appeal and in the execution of the sentence. The Firm advises also the organisations in connection with the administrative responsibility pursuant to the Legislative Decree n. 231/01, and the individuals and companies involved in the procedure for the application of the precautionary measures.
In extra-judicial cases, by means of personalized advice to individuals and companies.
- Litigation and Arbitrations
- National and International Contracts
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Family Law and Individual Rights
- Criminal Law
- Labour Law and Social Security
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Law
- Inheritance Law
- Real Estate Law and Leases
- Insolvency Law and the Remedying of Situations of Over-Indebtedness
- Sports law
- Protection on Personal Data