Avv. Raffaella Moro
Co-founder of CRELEX®
She obtained a law degree from the University of Padua (with final thesis on criminal procedure) and is admitted to practice law in Italy (Bar Association of Padua).
Raffaella mainly handles cases in the following ambits:
- Legal assistance of the suspect and of the injured party during the pre-trial investigations
- Legal assistance and representation in trial of the accused person, of the civil party and of the persons responsible for the civil liability
- Legal assistance and representation in juvenile criminal trials
- Legal assistance and representation in military criminal trials
- Assistance in the phase of the execution of the sentence
- Assistance in the procedures relating to the application of the prevention measures
- Legal consulting on the administrative responsibilities of the organisations pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 231/01
She is eligible to act as Supervisory Body pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 231/01.
She is registered with:
- the National Register of Public Defenders
- the Lawyers’ Register for legal aid in criminal law cases
- the Criminal Law Association “Francesco De Castello” of Padua.