Avv. Jacopo Agostini Novello
Co-founder of CRELEX®
He obtained a law degree from the University of Padua and is admitted to practice law in Italy (Bar Association of Padua).
Jacopo gained professional experience in prestigious law firms specialising in international, commercial and corporate law. He is an experienced litigator (including arbitrations) and mainly focuses on national and international contracts.
He is experienced in the following areas of the law:
- EU and international law
- Corporate and commercial law, M&A
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Commercial contracts
- Intellectual property law
- Private construction projects and real estate law
- Inheritance disputes and issues relating to the transferring of the estate property
- Sports law
He works in Italian and English.