Avv. Gloria Bizzotto
Co-founder of CRELEX®
She obtained a law degree from the University of Padua and is admitted to practice law in Italy (Bar Association of Padua).
She received the licence in Canon law from the Faculty of Canon Law Pio X of Venice. She is admitted to representation before the highest courts and before the Regional Ecclesiatical court for the North-East of Italy.
Gloria is registered with the Register of Lawyers for legal aid in civil cases. She regularly updates her professional training and participates, also as lecturer, in events relating to family law, protection of personal data and professional ethics.
She mainly handles civil law cases, in particular relating to:
- Family law and individual rights
- Canon law – nullity of the canonical marriage
- Real estate law and tenancy agreements
- Civil litigation
- Legal consulting on the settlement of over-indebtedness crises
- Legal consulting on the protection of personal data
- Legal consulting on the administrative responsibilities of Italian organisations pursuant to the Legislative Decree n. 231/01
- Professional ethics – Lawyers’ Code of Conduct
She is registered with Aiaf – Italian Lawyers’ Association for the Family and the Minors, and with the Association of the Lawyers of Cittadella and Camposampiero.
She works in Italian, French and English.